- "He is a skilled programmer."
- "He is a killed programmer."
Here is how to remove the buttons that I never asked.
- Some reason, it only worked in simple template. So I move to "simple" from "dynamic view". (Actually I like simple more.)
- Choose customize (it will be shown when you mouse over). You will move to Template designer page.
- Choose Layout on the left upper side.
- Click Blog Post ... "Edit" link.
- Switch off "Show Share Buttons", then Save
- Push Apply to blog (Top right on the page)
I think Blogger is quite great except 1. was the most tricky part. Maybe "switched off the show share buttons" didn't work in dynamic view is just a bug or glitch.